Machine for fitting flexible or rigid tamper-proof lids, of the Scoop-cap type, etc.
The C77 type rotary capper is derived from the C7D type pusher capper and allows the fitting of flexible or rigid tamper-proof lids, of the Scoop-cap type, and tamper-proof capping lids.
Machine for the fitting of flexible or rigid tamper-proof lids, of the Scoop-cap type, etc.
This machine for fitting tamper-proof lids is derived from the C7D type pusher lidding machine, with cam-operated pushers being used to fit lids to cans. To be able to cap the can (while the skirt of the tamper-proof lids is tight), we added to the C77 a set of cam-operated tools. The latter flares the skirt and releases it only when the lid is in place.
- very robust cam-operated pusher system,
- rates from modest to very high depending on the number of heads; for lower rates we offer the C77-1H type stepper operation model.
- On a multi-format line, this tamper-proof lid fitting machine can also be used to fit conventional lids,
- adjustment to product height by manual or electrical movements,
- air conveyor feeding of lids,
- proven experience
- Tamper evident cap
- Hinge cap, flip top cap
- All caps with tight skirt