Lidding machine for penetrating or capping lids. Interlocking of specific products.
Cans arrive on an infeed conveyor that also serves as an outfeed conveyor. They are placed in a carousel using an infeed star wheel, while on the outfeed a second star wheel returns them to the conveyor. Unlike the C7b, the C7d lidding machine has a second turntable at the top and receives lids from an air conveyor. These are gradually lowered by cam-operated pushers so as to be properly fitted to the cans.
By design, this machine can also be used to interlock or assemble certain products into each other.
- very robust cam-operated pusher system,
- number of recesses chosen on each lidding machine to allow speeds from modest to very high,
- fast format change through limited tool change and quick locks,
- adjustment to product height by manual or electrical movements,
- proven experience
- Flexible or rigid lids - all materials
- penetrating lids or covering with flared skirt
- tins - cans - bowls - all shapes
- products to assemble